Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- Membership dues increase starting July 1, 2019 - The membership voted at the 2019 Spring Conference to value add AACE pass-thru membership for every member for an additional $15. The OCEA dues remain at $35, then $15 for the AACE pass-thru membership, for a total of $50. The membership also voted to change the dues cycle from calendar year to fiscal year. The new fiscal year is July 1st - June 30th. So, current members expiration will not expire until June 30, 2020 instead of December 31, 2019. Any new member joining OCEA after June 30, 2019 will pay the new $50 rate.
- The Basic Code Class Schedule for 2019 - August 21-23, 2019, and November 20-22, 2019. Choose the dates you wish to attend. If a class doesn't have enough students enrolled, then those enrolled will be notified and they will be moved to the next scheduled class date. Basic Code classes are three full days and all classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170. ICC Preferred Provider Class #9367.
- The Next Property Maintenance Class - Has already occurred this year. Once the date for next year is confirmed, it will be posted here.. Classes are two full days and start at 9am both days. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- ICC Preferred Provider: OCEA is now an ICC preferred provider (#1503). ICC has certified our training. The Basic Code Class ICCPP #9367 and the Property Maintenance Class ICCPPP #9493. Our conference classes are also certified through ICC.
- Click here to see the AACE video & brochure for the Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
* Code Official - City of Enid
* Director of Community Development - City of Perry
* Code Enforcement Officer - City of Perry
* Electrical Inspector/Code Enforcement Officer - City of Duncan
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center