Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- It is now past time to renew your OCEA membership!: Click on one of the following links to see a letter from your 3rd VP, Felix Nance, with an attached renewal form: PDF Format | Word Format
- The OCEA 2018 Fall Conference: Will be held in Muskogee on Thursday, September 27, 2018. Check out this "Save the Date" flyer!
- The Basic Code Class Schedule for 2018 - August 22-24; November 28-30. Choose the dates you wish to attend. If a class doesn't have enough students enrolled, then those enrolled will be notified and they will be moved to the next scheduled class date. Basic Code classes are three full days and all classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170. ICC Preferred Provider Class #9367.
- The Next Property Maintenance Class - Will be held on October 4-5, 2018 (ICCPPP #9493). Classes are two full days and all classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- The OCEA 2018 Spring Conference: Was held in Edmond on March 1-2, 2018! Conference Agenda for submitting CEU's to ICC.
- 2018 AACE Conference: Will be held in Broomfield, Colorado on October 29-November 2, 2018!. More details will be posted once available.
- ICC Preferred Provider: OCEA is now an ICC preferred provider (#1503). ICC has certified our training. The Basic Code Class ICCPP #9367 and the Property Maintenance Class ICCPPP #9493. Our conference classes are also certified through ICC.
- Click here to see the AACE video & brochure for the Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
* Electrical Inspector/Code Enforcement Officer - City of Duncan
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center