Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- The OCEA 2019 Spring Conference: Will be held at Quartz Mountain in Lone Wolf on March 28-29, 2019. Click on the link for registration and more information.
- It is now past time to renew your OCEA membership!: Click on the link to see the letter from the 3rd VP describing membership benefits and includes a renewal form.
- The Basic Code Class Schedule for 2019 - January 23-25, 2019 and August 21-23, 2019. Choose the dates you wish to attend. If a class doesn't have enough students enrolled, then those enrolled will be notified and they will be moved to the next scheduled class date. Basic Code classes are three full days and all classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170. ICC Preferred Provider Class #9367.
- The Next Property Maintenance Class - April 11-12, 2019. Classes are two full days and start at 9am both days. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- ICC Preferred Provider: OCEA is now an ICC preferred provider (#1503). ICC has certified our training. The Basic Code Class ICCPP #9367 and the Property Maintenance Class ICCPPP #9493. Our conference classes are also certified through ICC.
- Click here to see the AACE video & brochure for the Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
* Code Enforcement Officer - Town of Luther
* Director of Community Development - City of Perry
* Code Enforcement Officer - City of Perry
* Planning & Development Administrator - Town of Slaughterville
* City Inspector/Code Enforcement Officer - City of Alva
* Electrical Inspector/Code Enforcement Officer - City of Duncan
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center