Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- The Next Property Maintenance Class: The Next Basic Code Class TBA - The next session has not yet been scheduled. Basic Code classes are now three full days. The Property Maintenance classes are now two full days. All classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- ICC Preferred Provider: The membership voted to become an ICC preferred provider. Efforts are now being made to accomplish this task.
- 2016 Fall Conference: Will be held in Norman. More details to be announced later as they become available.
- Interested in attending the AACE conference in New Orleans, LA in October, 2016? There are scholarships available from Safeguard Properties, so click on this link for more information! | Click on this link to register for the AACE conference.
- NEWSLETTER: Click here for the most current version of the OCEA Register, Our newsletter is called the OCEA Register, which was created and first published on 2/14/13, by Janita Hatley, OCEA Secretary. If you have a story to publish, please submit the story and related photos to Janita, whose contact info is available on the "Officers" list.
- Click here to see the new AACE video & brochure for Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
Employment Opportunities: None at this time
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center