Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- Training Opportunity: The Kansas Association of Code Enforcement is having their annual Training Conference on December 3-5, 2014 in Emporia, Kansas. They have graciously offered to allow any OCEA member to attend for the KACE Professional Member price of $179. Click here for more information and registration.
- The next Property Maintenance Class will be held on December 10-12, 2014 at the MNTC. This is now a three day class rather than a two day class. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- The next Basic Code Class will be held on January 28-30, 2015 at the MNTC. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- Spring Conference: The location and dates are still to be determined (TBD).
- NEWSLETTER: Click here for the most current version of the OCEA Register, Our newsletter is called the OCEA Register, which was created and first published on 2/14/13, by Janita Hatley, OCEA Secretary. If you have a story to publish, please submit the story and related photos to Janita, whose contact info is available on the "Officers" list.
- Click here to see the new AACE video & brochure for its newly launched Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
- OCEA received a commendation from Governor Fallin for all the hard work that was put into hosting the 2013 AACE Conference in OKC! Congratulations to all that participated in making the AACE conference an event to remember!
Try a new book called "The Art of Code Enforcement", the first of its kind. All proceeds from book sales will be donated to AACE.
Employment Opportunities: Part-time code officer for Forest Park
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center