Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association!
This website contains information about OCEA, including conferences, classes, and more! Learn how OCEA offers understanding and perspective to code issues.
Calendar of Events/Announcements!
Bullet list of events/announcements:
- The OCEA 2018 Fall Conference: Will be held in Muskogee on Thursday, September 27, 2018 at the Martin Luther King Community Center at 300 W. Martin Luther King St., Muskogee, OK 74401. This conference is free to OCEA members and $50 for non-members. Click on the link above for hotel information, registration form, class descriptions, and other relevant information.
- It is now time to start the renewal process for OCEA membership!: Click on the link to see the letter from the 3rd VP describing membership benefits and includes a renewal form.
- The Basic Code Class Schedule for 2018 - November 28-30, the last class this year. Choose the dates you wish to attend. If a class doesn't have enough students enrolled, then those enrolled will be notified and they will be moved to the next scheduled class date. Basic Code classes are three full days and all classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170. ICC Preferred Provider Class #9367.
- The Next Property Maintenance Class - Will be held on October 4-5, 2018 (ICCPPP #9493). Classes are two full days and all classes start at 9am. All curriculum has recently been updated. Please contact OML using the 'Contact Us' link to enroll. All classes are held at the South Penn Campus of the Moore-Norman Technology Center, located at 13301 S. Pennsylvania Ave., OKC, OK 73170
- 2018 AACE Conference: Will be held in Broomfield, Colorado on October 29-November 2, 2018!. Click on the link for more information & to register..
- The OCEA 2019 Spring Conference: TBA
- ICC Preferred Provider: OCEA is now an ICC preferred provider (#1503). ICC has certified our training. The Basic Code Class ICCPP #9367 and the Property Maintenance Class ICCPPP #9493. Our conference classes are also certified through ICC.
- Click here to see the AACE video & brochure for the Importance of Code Enforcement Campaign!
* City Inspector/Code Enforcement Officer - City of Alva
* Electrical Inspector/Code Enforcement Officer - City of Duncan
* Electrical Inspector - City of Enid
*MNTC" is the acronym for Moore-Norman Technology Center