Welcome to the Oklahoma Code Enforcement Association Membership & Education Page!
Any dues not paid by June 30th will result in members being dropped from the rolls as the dues are supposed to be paid by the first of the year.
Important documents related to members and education!
Documents of interest are listed below:.
- OCEA Brochure
- OCEA Membership Application
- OCEA Basic Code Class Information
- OCEA Property Maintenance Class Information
- List of Code Officers of the Year
- HB-2674 requires code officer training
- OCEA contract with OML
- Amendment to OML contract
- OCEA W-9
- All classess are ICCPPP Approved through AACE!
Membership dues changed starting July 1, 2019 - The membership voted at the 2019 Spring Conference to value add AACE pass-thru membership for every member for an additional $15. The OCEA dues remain at $35, then $15 for the AACE pass-thru membership, for a total of $50. The membership also voted to change the dues cycle from calendar year to fiscal year. The new fiscal year is July 1st - June 30th.